Friday Favorites - February 28, 2014

Friday, February 28, 2014

I had this post all ready to go, and then nearly forgot to publish it- oops!!

It's the last Friday in February, and I'm hoping that, when it leaves, it takes the cold weather with it! We're supposed to have warmer temperatures here this weekend, so I'll be outside soaking it up and getting a run or two in, for sure. I've also got some crafting planned, and I've rounded up a few links that have really inspired me lately (especially those gorgeous print and cut labels!).

Enjoy!

ff feb 28

From the top left:
  • Many, many, many thanks to Michelle Wooderson for posting the final pages of her December Daily album this month! I'm steadily working on mine, still, and it's awesome to know that I'm not alone in that. Plus, her album is just gorgeous!
  • I love altered books, especially when they have little binder rings inside them, and Kim Jefress put together a gorgeous one using the Heidi Swapp collection that's at Michaels right now.
  • Several people have asked me where I got the font used in my blog header, and I've had to tell them that I actually bought the template I'm using (Designer Blogs' $15 template section is pretty much the bomb-diggity), so I didn't source that one myself. I did recently run across a post on Oh Hello Dy with several similar (and free!) cutout fonts you can download, so hopefully that helps!
  • Kaitlin Sheaffer, the creative force behind Ormulu, has a set of free printable labels up on her blog, along with instructions showing how to print and cut them using the Silhouette Cameo.
  • Unfinished projects seem to be on many peoples' minds this year (I recently gathered all of mine and organized them), and Ali Edwards wrote a great post showing how she's assessing and attacking her unfinished projects. I want one of those bread racks that she has!
  • Marie Lottermoser's adorable scrapbook page that she made to hold her kids' Valentines would be a great idea for any holiday- I can just see one of these for Christmas cards!
  • Stephanie Bryan's idea for using a set of 6x8 pocket pages as a mini album on a 12x12 layout is absolute genius! Check out the details on the Glitz Design blog.
  • The colorfully organized fabrics in Olabelhe's sewing studio are so happy and cheerful!
  • This gift wrapping station started life as a bookshelf. See how it was transformed on I Heart Organizing.
TTFN!
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan