Project Life 2011 - October 9-15 with Simple Stories

Monday, February 3, 2014

Last week found me posting a new Life Documented layout over on the Simple Stories blog, and since we're waiting for the new collections to ship (UPS claims that my box should actually arrive today- we shall see) I went back to last fall's mid-release, Daily Grind, for my weekly layout.

project life 2011 october 9-15.jpg

Supplies:


Now that I've wrapped up CHA coverage, I'm looking at my Lightroom catalog full of photos that need to be edited and getting a bit of a sinking feeling- there are so many! That's one aspect of Project Life that I like to keep up on, and I admit that I've been not-so-awesome at it lately. I'm not gonna stress over it, though- instead, I'm going to spend just 15 minutes a day (sounds very Flylady, right?) getting caught up on them. My 2012 album is finished, and I've scrapped all of the pages in my 2013 album that I had photos printed for (up through the middle of August), but I still have plenty of 2011 layouts to finish up, so I'll be tackling those on the scrapping side of things until the editing and printing is in order.

DSC_0224.jpg

This week's layout is actually one of those 2011 weeks, covering October 9-15 in all of its early-fall glory. To play up that fall theme without actually pulling out seasonal products, I selected papers, cards, and embellishments from Daily Grind in shades of orange, yellow, and red and then accented with natural textures such as woodgrain and cork.

DSC_0225.jpg

DSC_5976.jpg

DSC_5975.jpg

DSC_5974.jpg

DSC_5977.jpg

And, what timing! The UPS driver just rang the bell and left a package on my porch, so please excuse me while I dash off to check out all the lovely new Simple Stories releases!
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan