My Mind's Eye - CHA WInter 2014

Saturday, February 1, 2014

DSC_1508.jpg

New Releases: Now and Then, Chalk Studio II collections; Record It collections- Charmed, Splendid, Follow Your Heart, Here is Happy, Pretty Things, All Things Chalk.

Estimated Shipping Dates: All of the new My Mind's Eye products have already arrived at Scrapbook.com and should be reaching other retailers shortly.

Noteworthy: The Record It collection is My Mind's Eye's foray into the world of pocket page scrapbooking, featuring 3x4 and 4x6 cards, washi tapes, enamel dots, and a 6x6 pad. While the lack of 12x12 papers in the lines created a bit of a stir in some corners of the show, this isn't the company's first collection to be released without larger format papers. Their previous Six By Six line consisted solely of smaller paper pads and was quite popular with all kinds of papercrafters.

A few photos from the My Mind's Eye booth are included below, and you'll find lots more in my My Mind's Eye set on Flickr.

DSC_1407.jpg

DSC_1406.jpg

DSC_1419.jpg

DSC_1427.jpg

DSC_1441.jpg

DSC_1438.jpg

DSC_1439.jpg

DSC_1465.jpg

DSC_1491.jpg

DSC_1493.jpg

DSC_1512.jpg

DSC_1510.jpg

For additional photos, check out my Flickr set from the My Mind's Eye booth at CHA Winter 2014.

You can shop for My Mind's Eye products at Scrapbook.com, Simon Says Stamp, and Two Peas in a Bucket.
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan