bella blvd layout | farmer's market

Monday, October 10, 2011

DSC_0829.jpg

Bella Blvd used two of my design team entry layouts in my introductory post on their blog last week, but I wanted to share them here on my own blog, as well. The first features photos from a trip to the farmer's market earlier this summer. You know, back when it was still warm outside (insert sad panda face here).

_DSC8439.jpg

Bella's Finally Fall collection is filled with vibrant colors and a few outdoors-y patterns (like apples and woodgrain) that made it a perfect match for my photos- even if they were shot when it was 90 degrees and quite toasty. :)

DSC_0830.jpg


DSC_0834.jpg

I'll share the final layout from my Bella submission in the next week or two, so stay tuned!
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan