taking time to smell the pumpkins

Thursday, October 20, 2011

I'm not one of those people who's naturally inclined to enjoy Fall. Or Winter. Or any season involving temperatures below 80 degrees Fahrenheit. Honestly, I really should just move to Aruba and solve that problem altogether, but since that's not really in the cards (or my bank account) right now, I've been finding little ways of making the cooler fall temperatures a bit easier to bear (I know, poor me, right?).

My current coping obsession? The vast variety of pumpkin scented items from Bath and Body Works.

Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin has actually been a perennial favorite of mine since I discovered it by chance at a clearance sale many years ago. This fall's packaging for the fragrance is spectacular, and I'm almost as obsessed with it as I was with Bath and Body Works' packaging for last year's winter scents. I've stocked up on enough Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin shower gel to last me for quite some time!

 

I had no idea until I visited the Bath and Body Works web site that they also make a Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin lip gloss!! I'm definitely going to have to pick some of this up and give it a try!

 

Cooler temperatures mean I'm spending more time indoors, so I'm aiming to keep some fantastic scents going in the house, too. Creamy Pumpkin Wallflowers have an amazing scent, and I'm absolutely hooked on Bath and Body Works' Pumpkin Caramel Latte candle- I can't get enough of it!

 

I'm so in love with Pumpkin Caramel Latte that I bought a few hand soaps, as well.
 

So that's one small way that I'm keeping myself from going insane during this transition to cooler temperatures. How about you guys? Any issues with the cold, or are you a Fall-lover?
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan