scrapbook update | autumn sunlight kit

Monday, October 17, 2011

DSC_2622.jpg

If you've been reading my blog for any length of time, you may have caught on to the fact that I love adventures both big and small. I also love scrapbooking kits, so I'm over the moon excited to finally be able to talk about my latest big adventure- designing my very own kits!!!- and am thrilled to announce today that my very first kit is available for purchase through a partnership between Scrapbook Update and Scrapbook.com

DSC_2584.jpg

You can read all about my kit, Autumn Sunlight, at Scrapbook Update, and also see the layout that I've so sneakily peeked here (which is about a small adventure from earlier this summer). And if you feel inclined to purchase a kit of your own, you'll find out how to do that at Scrapbook Update, as well!

DSC_2621.jpg

DSC_2624.jpg

I'll be sharing more layouts created with this kit over the next week or two, so be sure to stay tuned for that!
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan