monthly photo roundup | september 2011

Wednesday, October 5, 2011


Ah, September. Somehow after August's total photo fail, I managed to actually pick up and use my camera during this month!

There was so much going on during these four short weeks!
  • Daily life- scrapbook supplies coming in (some unexpectedly), shooting a football game just to get photography practice
  • A random photo of Darren resting on the comfy couch at Anthropologie during a trip to Bridge Street
  • Lunch out at Macaroni Grill...with a coupon, of course :)
  • The Stinson family reunion
  • The Tennessee State Fair- I won two first place ribbons in scrapbooking!
  • Organizing my buttons in the scrap room while watching Stargate: Atlantis
  • Wandering through the Scarecrow Trail at the Huntsville Botanical Gardens
  • Some outdoor upgrades including new plants and a fire pit for the back yard
  • Dinner out at Cantina Laredo to celebrate my new job (and to also get me over the shock of the end of my last day at my old job)
  • A weekend visit from my parents including a trip to Bridge Street
  • The arrival of my new MacBook Air- it rocks!
  • More fun at the Botanical Gardens with my parents
  • Culinary adventures including pretty salads and lots of pesto (from home-grown basil, no less)
  • The arrival of Honeycrisp apples
  • Starting my new job- they even put out a welcome banner for me!
  • Yet more Groupon fun- this time at Tim's Cajun Kitchen
October is crazycakes busy, but I'm attempting to remember to get the camera out to document it all!
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan