bella blvd layout | high five

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

DSC_2961.jpg

The new Bella Blvd. collections are officially shipping this week, and the entire design team has been working hard behind the scenes to put together tons of layouts and projects to share with everyone this week. As soon as I got my hands on the Spring Flings and Easter Things line, I knew it would be perfect for photos of my niece Sophie!

_DSC8608.jpg

These photos were taken at my sister-in-law Beth's birthday party earlier this year, when Sophie had just learned how to high-five. Obviously she hadn't quite grasped the whole concept yet, which made for some cute photos!

To read more about my design choices for this page, hop on over to the Bella Blvd. blog to see it along with the other talented designers' projects!

DSC_2964.jpg

DSC_2966.jpg
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan