scrapbook circle | design team announcement

Tuesday, October 4, 2011


Wooohoo!! Check this fun stuff out!!

I was at the gym last night, doing my elliptical thing and reading a Star Wars book on my iPad, when Lisa Andrews, owner of the Scrapbook Circle kit club, emailed and asked if I would like to join their design team.

Of course my answer was yes!! And I'm being joined by this awesome group of girls- we're going to seriously rock these kits for the next 6 months!


My term starts with the November kit, so you'll be seeing Scrapbook Circle layouts on my blog then!

Now, please excuse me as I'm off to celebrate both this and the fact that Darren completely spanked his graduate level statistics test today...a double header of Doctor Who will most definitely be involved!
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan