bella blvd layout | first pumpkin + design team intro

Thursday, October 6, 2011

DSC_0835.jpg


Bella Blvd has been introducing their new design team for the last couple of weeks, and today's my turn!! They're sharing two of my design team application layouts, so you might want to hop over to the Studio blog and check those out along with the fabulous projects by the other team members who are also being introduced today.

And, as a special treat for stopping by over here I've got this page to share with you, also from my DT application!

_DSC8438.jpg

I wanted to use Bella's new Halloween line, Too Cute To Spook, for a layout, but there was a small problem- I don't have a ton of Halloween photos (though I'm really trying to fix that this year and find more seasonal things to photograph). Luckily these "not quite Halloween" pictures of my nephew making his first jack o' lantern at Michaels while Darren and I were in DC visiting family last year worked perfectly with the collection!

DSC_0837.jpg

These sweet little banners came from Too Cute To Spook's sticker sheet, and I sparkled them up with a few bits of bling.

DSC_0836.jpg

I'll be sharing the other two layouts from my design team application (and you can see one I shared last month here) sometime in the next few weeks.
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan