sweet peach layout | atlantis

Saturday, October 8, 2011

DSC_2632.jpg

Can I just say again how much I loved this month's Sweet Peach kits? I know I say that every month, but these were really something special.The Juicy kit, filled with tons of Pink Paislee's Nantucket line, was perfect for scrapping some of my Bahamas vacation photos from last December, and given that the weather has turned off a bit cold here lately (it's not usually so chilly this early in the year), I'm glad to have an excuse to go back through photos taken in a much warmer climate!

Sweet Peach's awesome sketch designer gave us this fun layout to work with for the first half of the month, so I dug four vertical photos out of my Lightroom catalog, printed them up...

 

...and came up with this layout!

_DSC8589.jpg

Wandering around Atlantis was one of the highlights of our trip, and it was so much fun that we did it twice in the five days that we were in Nassau. Admission to The Dig (Atlantis's aquarium) may have been a bit expensive, but we absolutely didn't regret it- it was an amazing experience!

DSC_2634.jpg

DSC_2633.jpg
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan