friday favorites | october 7, 2011

Friday, October 7, 2011

Hola, and happy Friday, everyone! I, for one, am sooooo very glad that the weekend is here. I've had a hard time getting into the groove of a schedule this week and haven't accomplished a third of what I wanted to in the evenings after work. I'm hoping to fix that and be super productive over the next three days (I have Monday off- woohoo!)- I just spent a couple of hours cleaning and organizing my office (including putting away nearly 40 pounds of Bella Blvd. goodness from my newly arrived design team boxes) and getting things set to go first thing in the morning. Here's to getting lots done!!

And now for the crafty links...

 

From the top left:
  • Design House Digital recently ran a massive "School of Design" series covering everything from digital scrapbooking to photography to blogging. Three of my favorite posts can be found here, here, and here.
  • This sweet paper bag mini album can be found at Crate Paper's blog.
  • Pinefeather shares a cool tutorial for mixing hand stitching with stamping.
  • Rhonna Farrer posted a comprehensive tutorial on using digital brushes- the perfect companion for all of her lovely digital designs!
  • Take a peek inside Rebecca Cross's scrapbook studio at Pink Paislee. So cool to see where the owner scraps!
  • I'm one who never deletes a photo, not even the bad ones, and now I have vindication! The Daily Digi talks about creative ways to salvage "bad" photographs.
  • There's so much awesome detail stuffed into this tiny tag album at Love, Scrap, Life
  • Crate Paper shares several ways to use patterned paper scraps as gift wrap.
  •  Learn to make this folder card with a downloadable project PDF from Basic Grey.
Have a scrappy weekend!
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan