bella blvd layout | second degree

Thursday, October 27, 2011

DSC_0838.jpg

I have one more layout to share from my Bella Blvd design team entry! For this page I pulled out their new sports themed line, Making the Team, and paired it up with one of my favorite photos from my second degree black belt test last year.

_DSC8437.jpg

Making the team has lots of themed sheets for sports like soccer, football, and volleyball, but it also has some great B side and non-sport-specific prints that can be used for nearly any activity.

DSC_0840.jpg

There are also some elements, like this Kick! sticker, that can be used for so many sports. I'm pretty sure that Stephanie didn't have taekwondo in mind specifically when she designed it, but it certainly fits!

DSC_0841.jpg
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan