simple scrapper | fair food

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

DSC_2593.jpg

Good morning, everyone! I'm back again to share another layout from the Simple Scrapper October Template Collection. Like the layout I shared last week, I pulled almost all of the supplies from my Scrapbook Update/Scrapbook.com kit, Autumn Sunlight (the cardstock, shipping tag, and baker's twine all came from my stash).

_DSC8583.jpg

The particular template I scrapped from had one big photo block defined, so of course I did what I always do and broke it up into a bunch of smaller photos. I love, love, love taking photos of lights at the Tennessee State Fair, and all of these colorful food stands were just too pretty not to scrap!

DSC_2594.jpg

This little piece of border sticker (from Crate Paper's Farmhouse collection) was the perfect festive touch, and I think that the brightly colored papers in the kit set off the photos of the lights quite nicely.

DSC_2595.jpg

I've had so much fun scrapping with Autumn Sunlight this month, and I'm super excited to have my next kit in the works, as well! Look for it close to Christmas...hint, hint! :)
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan