virtual shopping | summer/fall 2011

Monday, October 24, 2011

It's finally here! My massive box o' goodies that I've been preordering from Stop and Scrap since CHA Summer 2011 ended has arrived, and of course I had to photograph it to share here!

DSC_2890.jpg

I'll start off with one of my favorite collections from the show- Lily Bee's Memorandum line. I was good and only ordered one sheet of each design (along with the coordinating letter stickers, of course), but I did pick up the 6x6 pad from the same collection. I'm really digging scrapping with 6x6 pads lately!

DSC_2901.jpg


I just had to take a photo of these letter stickers on their own to show what a great value this sheet is. There are eight whole alphabets of tiny letter stickers on this single page!

DSC_2902.jpg

I also picked up a sheet or two each of Lily Bee's Christmas line and also Harvest Market...and, again, the letter stickers.

DSC_2903.jpg

DSC_2904.jpg

This distressed grid sheet from Lily Bee's Stationery collection was on clearance, so I ordered a couple of sheets of it to put away for use later as layout backgrounds. I keep a small folder of these types of patterns just for that purpose and find myself pulling from it pretty often.

DSC_2906.jpg

These adorable penguins from Jillibean's Christmas line just begged to come home with me, along with a 6x6 paper pad.

DSC_2908.jpg

And I also ordered my favorite two seats from their Homemade 6 Bean Soup collection, though I ended up getting these in one of my Sweet Peach design team kits a couple of months ago. I guess they were a lot of people's favorite! But that does bring up an interesting dilemma I'm having with the design team work...do I buy things I like, or wait because they sometimes show up in one of my kits? Hmmm....

DSC_2907.jpg

I adore almost any woodgrain pattern, so I snatched a sheet of this one from the Apple Cheddar Soup line.

DSC_2910.jpg

I've been waiting not-so-patiently for the new releases from October Afternoon and was thrilled that they arrived in time to make it into this box!

I love travel lines, so of course I picked up the Boarding Pass papers and some of the embellishments.

DSC_2914.jpg

October Afternoon's Mini Market alphas are some of my favorites, and I totally love their Miscellany packs!

DSC_2917.jpg

Sidewalks is so bright and colorful! I'd already ::ahem:: acquired the papers from this line, but decided to pick up an extra of these two pages that I loved so much. And a good number of the embellishments came home to live with me, too.

DSC_2927.jpg

DSC_2923.jpg

DSC_2924.jpg

I think that out of everything in the box, I was most excited about the selection of color mists I had ordered, including the Sprinklers from both the Boarding Pass and Sidewalks line.

DSC_2893.jpg

Stop and Scrap got in a special shipment of Authentique items that they immediately put on a huge sale, so I loaded up on a few sheets of paper from each line, along with the coordinating 6x6 paper pad.

DSC_2928.jpg

DSC_2929.jpg

DSC_2930.jpg

DSC_2931.jpg

DSC_2932.jpg

I didn't get any full sheets of paper from the Glowing line since I already had it all, but I did pick up the 6x6 bundle.

DSC_2933.jpg

The sheets in this pad just happened to be double-sided, though not all of them all. I also noticed that some of the paper lines are textured while others aren't...not sure what's up with that.

DSC_2934.jpg

Oh, and I of course made sure that I ordered a sheet of mini alphas in each color that Authentique offers!

DSC_2935.jpg

Crate Paper was another highly anticipated release for me. I ordered one each of all of the papers from each line, along with a 6x6 pad, chipboard accents, border stickers, and journaling stickers.

Here's Farmhouse...

DSC_2937.jpg

DSC_2936.jpg

...Peppermint (my favorite Christmas collection from the entire show)...

DSC_2940.jpg

DSC_2941.jpg

...and Random.

DSC_2942.jpg


DSC_2943.jpg

I plan on using Pink Paislee's Nantucket line to scrapbook my Bahamas vacation album, so I ordered the entire collection, plus of course the 6x6 bundle.

DSC_2947.jpg

And I'd already received a set of the hexagonal chipboard pieces in one of my Sweet Peach kits, so I guess I have plenty to play with now!

DSC_2949.jpg

I ordered my favorite two sheets of Vintage Vogue, then added the 6x6 pack, die cut pack, and thread spool buttons to round it out.

DSC_2950.jpg


DSC_2948.jpg

Glitz Designs is a relatively new company on my purchasing list, but I adored the colors in Dance in Sunshine and Vintage Blue and ordered both of them.

DSC_2951.jpg


DSC_2952.jpg

I'm no stranger to their mini alpha stickers, though, and ordered all of the new ones!

DSC_2899.jpg

Studio Calico was very near the top of my list of must-haves from the Summer show, so I was very happy to finally have Autumn Press, Memoir, and Classic Calico in my hot little hands.

DSC_2918.jpg

DSC_2920.jpg

DSC_2919.jpg

And of course I was totally excited to receive the full set of both the Autumn Press and Memoir Mister Huey's!

DSC_2891.jpg

Here's another design team/order dilemma. Well, it's not so much a dilemma any more since I get the new Bella releases to work with for the next year, but when I ordered these pieces from Christmas Wishes, Finally Fall, and Too Cute To Spook, I had no idea that they would even put out a design team call...much less that I would actually make it!

DSC_2953.jpg

DSC_2954.jpg

DSC_2955.jpg

DSC_2957.jpg

I was smitten with Tim Holtz's Kraft Resist paper after seeing it in action at CHA, so I ordered up both the Christmas and Halloween collections,

DSC_2912.jpg

DSC_2911.jpg

I've never ordered a ton of Prima product, but their North Country collection's graphic feel really caught my attention this year. It feels so much like the old-school Basic Grey that I used to love, so I picked up one of each of the papers along with a 6x6 set.

DSC_2921.jpg

The colors of the Alla Prima line also caught my eye, so I bought a 6x6 pack of it as well.

DSC_2945.jpg

And for the first time (at least for me), I found these mini alphas from Prima and snapped them up. I love the variety on each sheet!

DSC_2897.jpg

To round out my shipment, there were a few lines that I only ordered a piece or two from, like Fancy Pants' October 31st collection. I love that pumpkin print- it appeals to the geeky engineer in me for sure!

DSC_2922.jpg

Much of my Amy Tangerine by American Crafts order was delayed due to a backorder on the washi tape, but these two sheets did make it home to me, including that awesome map print!

DSC_2960.jpg

These two sheets from Jenni Bowlin's Halloween and Christmas lines each contain little 4x4 blocks of all the prints in the line, which should be just perfect for me to add little touches of it here and there.

DSC_2956.jpg

This moon and stars print from We R Memory Keepers Halloween collection appealed to the sci-fi lover in me.

DSC_2959.jpg

And I'd already acquired the other two new Jenni Bowlin ink colors from the CHA Summer release and only needed to add Weather Vane to make my set complete.

DSC_2900.jpg

Lastly, these Silhouettes from Webster's Pages are destined for an extra special project that I'll be debuting in December, so stay tuned for that!

DSC_2896.jpg

So that's my CHA Summer box! I've already got plans for so much of it, and at the same time I'm trying to figure out how to scale back due to the amount of design team stuff coming in now. I'll have to figure that out before the next CHA rolls around, for sure!
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan