bella blvd's baby collections go mardi gras

Thursday, April 26, 2012

DSC_3893.jpg

When I started this layout for my Free For All day over at the Bella Blvd. blog, I had exactly three words in mind:

Really.

Big.

Chevrons.

I think I got them.

DSC_8941.jpg

I also wanted to use Bella's Baby Boy and Baby Girl collections in a completely non-themed and unexpected way, so I mixed a couple of B-side patterns from each with the lovely new shade of purple in the Sophisticates line. The result was a Mardi Gras themed color palette just perfect for scrapping photos of an outing to one of our favorite local (New Orleans themed) restaurants.

DSC_3892.jpg

I just can't quit using these green burst buttons! I know I said it last week, but I'll say it again, the new buttons and tape that Bella Blvd added to their lineup at the last CHA are my absolute favorite things in the new release.

DSC_3894.jpg

And now I want fried pickles again. Sigh. I think this calls for another trip back to Po Boy Factory!


Supplies (click on images for product links):

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan