scrapbook shopping in march

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

So last time I posted a Stop and Scrap box, I mentioned that because I'm now getting smaller shipments from them I might stop doing the shopping posts...and several of you replied and asked me to keep them up! So I've decided that I'll do one a month and round up whatever goodies I get in my Stop and Scrap box(es) along with anything cool I find at Tuesday Morning. Sound good?

Speaking of Tuesday Morning, March was a really good month there! I popped in on a whim not even knowing if they had anything new, and lo and behold I came across these!

DSC_3462.jpg

Yup, Tsukineko VersaColor ink pads (my very most favoritest stamping inks ever) for $3.49 each! And guess what? These aren't for me. :) I actually have most of these colors already, but Mom is getting into stamping and I thought these would be a great and inexpensive way to get her started. Luckily they had several different sets!

DSC_3459.jpg

DSC_3460.jpg

There were also a fair number of Basic Grey items to be had there, too, like these Glazed Brad sets for $1.49 each.

DSC_3447.jpg

DSC_3448.jpg

And several felt embellishment sets for the same price.

DSC_3467.jpg

Chipboard sticker packs were a little more expensive at $2.99 each, but still way under retail.

DSC_3470.jpg

And Pops layered stickers were $1.49 a pack, too.

DSC_3469.jpg

I guess Michaels got tired of Granola paper pads laying around the store forever (remember when Michaels had this and Urban Prairie on the shelves?) and shipped them off to Tuesday Morning, where they're selling for $2.99.

DSC_3465.jpg

American Crafts This To That foam adhesive squares were $1.49 a pack- a great deal!

DSC_3449.jpg

And I also found this cute set of AC tags for $1.49, along with several stamp sets ($1.99 each).

DSC_3454.jpg

DSC_3466.jpg

There was some new KI Memories stuff to be had, as well, including bundles of four packs of rubber embellishments, brads, and flair for $2.99.

DSC_3463.jpg

DSC_3471.jpg

DSC_3464.jpg

And this cute little set of KI Memories test tubes was actually in the clearance bin for an extra 40% off the sticker price, so it was right at a dollar.

DSC_3468.jpg

I did receive one small-ish box from Stop and Scrap in March containing both my Basic Grey and Dear Lizzy orders (along with a few miscellaneous items).

You all know I love cherry blossoms, so I was pretty excited to get the Konnichiwa collection in the house. I just finished editing all my cherry blossom photos for the season, so I need to have them printed and get scrapping with this!

DSC_2617.jpg

DSC_2618.jpg

I also ordered the Plumeria collection- love the orange/purple combination!

DSC_2616.jpg

DSC_2620.jpg

And then, of course, there was the Dear Lizzy order. Love these papers and embellishments! Unfortunately the chipboard pieces are still on backorder, but everything else came in.

DSC_2608.jpg

And, yeah, I ordered a few extra sheets of this woodgrain chevron paper. It was just too awesome not to!

DSC_2609.jpg

DSC_2613.jpg

DSC_2614.jpg

Do not adjust your screens- yes, that is Graphic 45's Little Darlings paper you're seeing! But it's not for me. Mom saw CHA photos of it on my blog and mentioned that she really liked it, so I ordered a set for her.

DSC_2612.jpg

October Afternoon's Sasparilla line wasn't really my speed (I don't have a use for the cowboy theme, really), but I did pick up a pack of Sprinklers since they're one of my favorite mists (the other being Studio Calico's Mister Huey).

DSC_2610.jpg

And lastly, I ordered the brads from both of Echo Park's This + That collections. I've actually stopped ordering the paper since I can buy it in digital form from Jessica Sprague (it takes up way less space on my hard drive than it does in my scrap room), but I still like to get the dimensional items. By the way, if you're a Silhouette owner, you might want to check out this amazing tutorial on using digital papers and templates along with the Silhouette's Print + Cut feature to make physical layouts. I have so got to try it soon!

DSC_2615.jpg

So what about you guys? Any amazing finds in March? Did anyone get in on the massive blowout sale that Studio Calico had in their store at the end of the month? Some of the kits were even 70% off!! I restrained myself and didn't get anything, but it was very, very tempting!
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan