scrapbook circle | layout | he always checks

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

DSC_3613.jpg

I'm back this morning with another fun layout made with the April Scrapbook Circle kit, Daydreamer!

DSC_8934.jpg

I mentioned last week when I shared a Scrapbook Circle layout that I had managed to use some confetti on one of my pages this month, and thanks to Davinie Fiero's tutorial this layout has lots of it! I used a combination of Martha Stewart's cute little heart punch that I picked up at Michaels in January along with the EK Success Swiss Cheese border punch (also purchased at Michaels) to make all the confetti, then just followed Davinie's easy instructions to get this cool effect.

DSC_3614.jpg

This photo is another I've had in my to-scrap pile, just waiting for the right combination of papers to go along with the bright colors. Both of our cars resemble jelly beans in their paint jobs- mine is bright blue and Darren's is a fairly bright green- and the Sketchbook papers in the Daydreamer kit once again didn't disappoint!

Oh, and why did I scrap a picture of our nearly-neon cars? It's just one of those little things I wanted to document- I snapped this photo of Darren checking out my car right before I took it on a drive to Nashville to visit my family for the weekend. Any time I leave for a long-ish trip, he always makes sure my car is topped off, that none of the lights are out, and that everything is generally in good working order.

DSC_3615.jpg

Speaking of Sketchbook, between it and the two pieces of Lily Bee's awesome Stationery included in the kit, there were a lot of grid papers in this month's kit- love that! I had to refrain from putting all my layouts on grid backgrounds this time around, no matter how much I wanted to!


Supplies:

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan