geek girl | april 1, 2012

Sunday, April 1, 2012

Hola, geeklings! I hope you're all doing well tonight. I know I'm a bit happier since I a) finished slogging through a book I was finding a bit tedious, b) started another new Star Wars book (which may also be tedious but not so much as the first, which was both tedious and a bit pointless) and c) just finished watching season 4 of Big Bang Theory. That show is hilarious! Unfortunately I'll have to wait for season 5 to come out on disc before watching it (we don't have actual television at our house, just discs and Netflix), but we're consoling ourselves by watching Downton Abbey for the time being.

In celebration of starting the new Star Wars book, I've got a set of all GFFA (that's "Galaxy Far Far Away" for those not familiar with geekish parlance) picks to share this week!

From the top left:
Until next time, geek out, peeps!
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan