lawn fawn layout | pansy crossing

Monday, April 23, 2012

DSC_3919.jpg

Good morning, everyone! Lawn Fawn just kicked off this month's Inspiration Week over on the blog, and today I (along with several other talented Fawny girls) have a layout up to share!

DSC_8945.jpg

You might remember my little story from my birthday about Darren finding an errant viola growing up through a crack in our walkway and my subsequent insistence that we build a "fence" around it instead of pulling it up. Well, I recently had that photo along with a stack of other new ones printed (seriously, it's been about four months since I sent off a big batch to develop, so I was long overdue), and decided that it would look lovely paired up with some of the green, yellow, and purple patterns from Lawn Fawn's Bright Side paper collection.

DSC_3920.jpg

I've also been on a serious heat embossing kick lately, so I pulled out a couple of Lawn Fawn's floral stamp sets (you'll find the ones I used linked up in the supply list at the bottom of this post), stamped them on more Bright Side paper with Versamark, then heat embossed with some Silver Metallic Zing powder. After that I cut them out and used them as page embellishments, mixing them in with some buttons and brads.

DSC_3921.jpg

Oh, and Lawn Fawn fans should keep an eye out in May- there's fun stuff on the horizon! (And I hope that Kelly doesn't kill me for saying that- ha ha!!)


Supplies (click on images for product links):

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan