new mid-release mini collection from pink paislee

Monday, April 9, 2012

Pink Paislee has something fun to share with everyone today- it's a peek at their upcoming new mini collection, Declaration!

 

We're expecting this mid-release line to be available some time in May, and I can't wait to get my hands on it. I love a good patriotic line, and the stars, chevrons, and airmail borders in this one are just screaming at me to use them!

Oh, and those alphas? I adore the font and size- I think I'm going to need a dozen sheets (at least!), because they'll go so well with a lot of other collections, both Pink Paislee and not.

Just wanted to pop in and share for now. I'll be back a little later tonight with your regularly scheduled Monday Project Life post!
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan