friday favorites | july 20, 2012

Friday, July 20, 2012

Happy Friday, peeps! It's been a long week of work for me as I'm out of town on a business trip, but I did bring my Studio Calico kit along with me (thank goodness I drove instead of flying for this one!) and have been scrapping at night in the hotel room. I'll have some new layouts to share next week as soon as I can get home and get them photographed!

Until then, here are some links to keep you inspired this weekend...

 

From the top left:

  • Learn how to make these lovely crepe paper anemones at Craftberry Bush.
  • Wilna Furstenburg posted a great tutorial on layering rub-ons at Two Peas in a Bucket's blog.
  • Jennifer McGuire puts Distress Markers to the test and makes this amazing card in the process.
  • Jen Jockish walks readers through her layout design process on Studio Calico's blog.
  • Creativity Prompt offers lots of free printables for download, including this great set of Project Life journaling cards.
  • This fun tutorial for using banners on a layout (also by Wilna Furstenburg) can be found on October Afternoon's blog.
  • Just because it's cute (and Mom likes elephants), here's instructions to make an adorable origama elephant at How About Orange.
  • Scrapbook And Cards Today shows yet another way to use confetti on your papercrafting projects.
  • Take a peek into Suz Doyle's scrapping space at Aussie Scrap Source.
TTFN!
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan