layout | up!

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

DSC_6495.jpg

I hope everyone's had an awesome Independence Day! We just got back in from photographing fireworks (so there will eventually be more layouts like yesterday's), and I realized that I hadn't posted yet today!

We're right in the middle of CHA sneak peek season, and while the blog will have some previews of new products in it over the next week or two, I've made sure to keep the projects coming, too! There will be just as much new stuff as usual around here, so the preview posts won't take the place of normal content- they'll be in addition to it!

DSC_9387.jpg

I pulled out the February 2012 Studio Calico kit for this page. I'd waited far too long to make a layout with that gorgeous woodgrain chevron paper (from the Dear Lizzy Neapolitan collection) as a background and wanted to rectify the situation ASAP! The photos are of Mom and Sophie after Mother's Day lunch last month...it's kind of insane to compare them to photos of Sophie from around the same time last year. I can't believe that the li'l chickie turns 2 in just a couple of weeks!

DSC_6497.jpg

DSC_6496.jpg

This is one of those non-design team, non-assignment layouts that I just had fun putting together. In fact, I had so much fun that while my kit was out, I made a card, too! I'll be back to share that tomorrow- see you then!


Supplies (click on images for product links):



CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan