pink paislee | cha sneak peek + layout | portfolio

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

 

Pink Paislee has revealed their Portfolio collection over on their blog today, and I have to say that I am so, so very excited about this one! It's definitely my absolute favorite of Pink Paislee's new releases, and is also one of my favorites of any line I've seen sneaked so far by any other manufacturer.

 

 
I will admit that when the design team was first sent the preview images (the very image posted above, in fact), I thought that it was pretty and that the binder was a cool concept, but I didn't really get it until I opened my design team box and held the papers in my hands for the first time. I was smitten. Absolutely, positively smitten. In fact, it was the very first collection I worked with with I started all my CHA projects- the papers just set off all kinds of must scrap now fireworks in my head! Truly, the previews do not do these papers justice!

Below are just a few of my favorite pieces of this line, and you can see the whole thing over at Pink Paislee.

 

I absolutely ::heart:: this gray paper- perfect pattern and perfect color!

 

 

 

 

These tiny tabs are awesome and all 24 of them are different. My advice is to buy at least two packs if you like them- they're going to sell fast, and you'll want to use them everywhere!

 

 
While the Portfolio collection does include a binder and divided page protectors (can't wait to play with it- I actually don't have that part of the collection yet), it's also perfect for traditional layouts, too. I grabbed a couple of my Aruba photos for this page, and it came together so, so very quickly. The collection is such a great mix of both full-page patterns and also cut-apart elements like journaling cards and strips that it make it easy to layer the papers up.

DSC_9405.jpg

DSC_7337.jpg

DSC_7334.jpg

DSC_7335.jpg

DSC_7336.jpg

I'm actually already plotting another layout with this collection and will be wrapping it up this week- look for it here and on the Pink Paislee blog later this month!


Supplies (click on images for product links):



CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan