geek girl | july 15, 2012

Sunday, July 15, 2012

Geek Girl did loooooooots of driving today and will be out of town for work all week, but since I have a geeky job working with other geeks, it's all good. :)

For those of you who may not have the whole geek immersion thing going on, I've got some picks for you to peruse and have your own little geeky party with. And, remember, there are sooooo many other geeky girls out there. I hear from them quite often!!! So every week we all kind of have our virtual geeky group party here, anyway.

 

From the top left:

  • I'm admittedly a little behind on my Cake Wrecks reading at the moment, but I did catch this amazing Ark of the Covenant (from Indiana Jones) cake a few weeks ago.
  • Have you had enough geeky ice trays yet? No? How about an X-Wing mold this time around?
  • I love this re-imagining of Tron as Thrawn- the Luke/Mara illustration is perfect!
  • Bit Rebels features lots of geeky sneakers, including this Doctor Who inspired pair!
  • This amazing Yoda birthday cake is life sized! And they say size matters not- heh!
  • Geek out granny's walker with this fun AT-AT design
  • I must get this shirt for the next pregnant geek in the family!! Which will not be me...
  • Club Jade links up a set of lightsaber toothbrushes. 
  • Pugly Pixel isn't usually a blog I check out for geeky stuff (though I love her blog design work and photography), but I did adore her photo of the Yoda statue outside the Letterman Digital Arts Center.
MTFBWY!
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan