lawn fawn | final cha summer sneak peek

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Lawn Fawn revealed the other half of the total of ten new stamp sets that they'll be releasing at the CHA Summer 2012 show (that starts today!) on their blog this morning. There are some definite must-haves here, like the speech bubbles in A Little Birdie Told Me (which just happen to fit the phrases in the Happy Everything set). And that adorable little vampire bunny totally reminds me of the Bunnicula books that my brother read as a kid!

Lawn Fawn is currently hosting a giveaway for these stamp sets, plus there are chances for you to win the other stamp sets and the new paper collections still open, too. Be sure to hop over to this post on the Lawn Fawn blog for all the details.

 

 

 

 

 

And with that, the CHA sneak peek posts here on my blog have officially come to an end. I won't be at the show this time around, so there won't be any during- or post-show coverage here, but I'm definitely keeping an eye on the new releases and making my shopping list!
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan