project life 2012 | week 21 with dcwv's gilded orchard stack

Monday, July 9, 2012

This week's Project Life spread is the final project I made with all the pretty new stacks that Die Cuts With a View very sweetly sent for me to play with. These papers are popping up in JoAnn stores all over  the US right now, so chances are you should be able to find them near you! And squee!! DCWV featured my traditional layouts that I posted a few weeks ago over on their blog today!

For Week 21 I dove into the Gilded Orchard Stack and made use of not only many of the scaled-down patterns in the mat stack, but also lots of labels hand-cut from the printed sheet in the big stack.

Project Life 2012 Week 21.jpg

DSC_9398.jpg

DSC_9401.jpg

My one insert this week covers my cousin's graduation party and also my niece's graduation later in the week- it was such a busy (but fun!) time!

DSC_9399.jpg

DSC_9400.jpg

And just a few close-ups of some of the individual pockets. I used the normal tricks here- blocks of patterned paper with journaling spots on top and grid print journaling cards decorated with strips of patterned paper. I also hand-cut a few flowers and motifs from the papers to use as embellishments.

DSC_9398-2.jpg

DSC_9398-3.jpg

DSC_9398-4.jpg

DSC_9398-5.jpg

DSC_9401-2.jpg

DSC_9401-3.jpg

DSC_9401-4.jpg

DSC_9401-5.jpg

I won't be attending CHA this year, so I won't get a look at any new goodies from DCWV first-hand, but they've posted both the new Stacks that I featured and more over at their blog on Scrapbook.com. The new Witches Brew Stack looks really cool!


Supplies (click on images for product links):



CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan