geek girl | july 8, 2012

Sunday, July 8, 2012

Good evening, geeklings! I hope you've all had great weekends. It's been crazy busy with projects for CHA here, but those are all finished and ready to be packed up and shipped off tomorrow! I know, I know, that's scrappy stuff and not geeky stuff...


I couldn't let the weekend end without sharing some of my favorite geeky picks- this week there's everything from makeup to food to aquarium art. So let's get started!


From the top left:
  • These adorable edible Lego Star Wars minifigures have to be some of the cutest cupcake toppers ever!!!
  • There've been a slew of Star Wars themed soap/ice/candy molds lately, and this latest silicone ice tray is nothing other than a Death Star. I won't say it's cool, because that would just be to obvious...
  • Check out this amazing R2-D2 eye makeup at Bit Rebels.
  • And if nail art is more your style, Bit Rebels has that, too, in themes ranging from Super Mario Bros. to Star Trek. 
  • How yummy does this R2-D2 cake look? And what is it with all the R2-D2 stuff lately- seems like that little guy is everywhere!
  • If you prefer to eat out of R2-D2 instead of actually eating the 'droid himself, this soda mug and popcorn bucket may be just what you're looking for.
  • This awesome Super Mario Bros. aquarium art has me wanting to set up my fish tank all over again!
  • You know I love a good set of 8-bit art, so this compilation of characters from lots and lots of famous movies (including Star Wars, of course) is right up my alley!
  • And, finally, someone has imagined up some amazing Star Wars postage stamps. If only USPS would actually print them!
MTFBWY!
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan