bella blvd layout | happy 2nd birthday, sophie!

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

DSC_8640.jpg

Popping in this morning to share a layout I've got up on the Bella Blvd. blog today!

Looking back through all of the Sophie posts on my blog, it's amazing to watch my niece grow up through the tons and tons of photos and layouts I've posted. I've got the day she was born here, her first birthday here, and her second birthday here with all kinds of other little events and visits in between. In fact, when my brother and I were hanging out in line at Star Wars Celebration VI a couple of weeks ago, he commented that I probably have more photos of her than he and Beth do. :) And my parents have even more photos than that!

DSC_9496.jpg

I've had her second birthday photos printed and ready to scrap for several weeks now, but I waited until our design team boxes from Bella Blvd. arrived to actually put them on layouts because I really, really, really wanted to use the new Birthday Girl collection with them. All of those pinks (especially the new Designer Tapes!) and bright fun colors were simply perfect for these pictures- I mean, just look at her dress, and you'll see why!!!

DSC_8643.jpg

DSC_8641.jpg

I had so much fun with this layout that I might just have left the supplies out on my desk (I normally clean up and put away between each page) and scrapped another one as soon as we got back from Celebration! These papers were such a fun way to close out my term on the Bella Blvd team- I'll have just one more layout for them to share with you in a couple of weeks, and then the new team takes over!


Supplies (click on images for product links):



CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan