this just in!

Friday, September 7, 2012

Over the last couple of weeks I've perfected the art of stalking the "Last 48 Hours" section of Two Peas in a Bucket. If you're not familiar with it, it's where you can go and find the newest, hottest items that have just hit the warehouse, even if they're not in the "New Products" section of the store yet!

This morning I spotted the new Lily Bee items in stock (I'm anxiously awaiting the arrival of my design team box from them!) and thought I'd share a bit of what I've been buying (or receiving from other sources) lately. I haven't posted a big Stop and Scrap unboxing in a long time (mostly because I've been buying less and doing smaller orders through 2Peas these days), so this is my way of making up for that. :)

I'll kick things off with Lily Bee, and, wow, am I excited to get these in! Persnickety, Autumn Spice (have you seen those amazing dark woodgrain journaling cards?!?!), and Christmas Cheer are all available at 2Peas as of this morning. I'm crossing my fingers and hoping that my own box will be on my front porch today or tomorrow!

 

 

 

 

Some of the new Studio Calico items showed up in the shop a couple of days ago, including Classic Calico 3 and Yearbook. These were pick + choose releases for me instead of buying whole collection, but I did fall in love with the Geometry print in Classic Calico 3, and of course I had to have that big 12x12 Starburst Mask.

 

 

 

The pattern from the Geometry print in Classic Calico 3 is carried over in a different color to a couple of sheets (including Roll Call) of the Yearbook collection, so I added those to my bucket along with the Text Book paper, which is designed by Sassafras! Oh, how I have missed thee, Sass! 

 

 

 
Amy Tan's Ready, Set, Go collection showed up at the same time as the new Studio Calico goods, though I'm getting a lot of it in the September kit from Studio Calico, so I opted to just get the stamp set and one of the woodgrain chevron albums for now. I actually found the date stamp at a JoAnn store a few weeks ago (you can read more about that here), but if your local store doesn't carry it, 2Peas has it in stock now.

 

 

 

 

 
I've had the new Lawn Fawn for a few weeks now, and it's so fun! The stamps are right on trend with lots of speech bubbles and chevrons (Interlocking Backdrops, A Birdie Told Me, and Let It Snow are shown below, and there are 7 more new sets available) and there are are two new paper collections- Fa-La-La and Dewey Decimal- and each collection has a coordinating set of small alpha stickers this time around. I looooooooove these little guys so much for a reason I've mentioned here on the blog before- they're so similar in size to my beloved small Sassafras alphas of long ago!

 

 

 

 

 
Echo Park's For the Record 2 collection has been in the shop for a week or two, as well, and I already have my collection packs of both Documented and Tailored here in the scrap room, waiting to play. Hopefully I'll get to those soon!

 

 

I'm still eagerly awaiting the arrival of the new collection from Basic Grey and Pink Paislee, both of which should be arriving very soon.

I'll be back in just a bit with today's edition of Friday Favorites!
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan