geek girl | september 2, 2012

Sunday, September 2, 2012

Good evening, geeklings! I hope your September is off to a good start- though I'm having a hard time admitting to myself that it actually is September!

I'm slowly going through the massive number of photos I shot at Celebration VI and hope to have some to share next Saturday, but tonight it's just the usual assortment of geeky picks.

Enjoy!


From the top left:

  • These Star Wars typography posters are simply amazing!
  • The artists at Acme Archives unveiled lots of great new art at Celebration VI. This Hoth-inspired travel poster is just one example!
  • Check out this super cool (no pun intended) Han Solo in Carbonite guitar at Neat-O-Rama.
  • Stellar Four shares a smegload of geeky cakes, including this one with Jabba the Hutt in Wonderland. Complete with hookah.
  • Love, love, love these My Little Pony/Star Wars mashup figures!
  • It's been a very, very long time since I've had anything Stargate related to post, but Club Jade dug up this upcoming Abydos set from Best-Lock, which are compatible with Legos. Might have to put this one on my Christmas list!
  • The Zen of Making posted a tutorial for turning your boring old house key into a TARDIS key. And did anyone watch the Series 7 premiere of Doctor Who this weekend? Whoa!!!
  • Think Geek also introduced several new items at Celebration VI, including a soon-to-be-available wampa ice scraper. I also thought that the Death Star tea infuser was quite cool...and promptly bought one for Darren. :)
  • Hostess With the Mostess posted an adorable Wall-E themed birhday party.
MTFBWY!
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan