citrus twist november guest designer

Saturday, September 29, 2012


A little over a month ago I was introduced to a relatively new kit club, Citrus Twist, when Tina Walker posted her guest design layouts for them on her blog. I've been admiring their colorful, well-put-together kits in the weeks since then, and I was quite excited when Trina emailed me this afternoon to let me know that I've been selected as their November guest designer! She also let slip a couple of products that are going to be in that kit, and I may or may not have started rubbing my hands together in absolute glee.

Citrus Twist has just started peeking their October kit (not the one I'll be working with for them), and it already looks amazing! I spy Pink Paislee Portfolio die cuts (you know how much I love this line, right?), Amy Tangerine's Ready. Set. Go. roller date stamp (my date stamp obsession has already been well documented), and a set of exclusive Citrus Twist stamps in that mix, and the peeks have just started!

 

Citrus Twist is also coming out with their own December Daily kit, and the photo below shows just a few of the items that will be included. Get a load of that flair, washi, and those yummy enamel dots!


One more thing that has me excited about this club? They're coming out with a Project Life kit starting in October. The kit will coordinate with but not overlap the main kit, so it will be perfect for Project Lifers, cardmakers, or anyone who just wants to add on bit more to their main kit.

I'm excited to see their new offerings rolling out this month and look forward to working with them in November!
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan