project life 2011 | october 30 - november 5 with the dcwv bewitched stack

Monday, September 3, 2012

DSC_8499.jpg

Happy Monday, everyone- it's especially happy for those of us who have the day off! A day off meaning that I work like crazy on cleaning and organizing the house, rather than working like crazy at, well, work...

It's time for another Project Life post, and today I've actually gone back to my incomplete 2011 album (you can read more about my Project Life reboot here) to catch up on Halloween week using the new Bewitched Stack from Die Cuts with a View (you can also check out a layout that I made with this stack here). I dug into the mat stack for this one since the scaled-down patterns on the 4.5" x 6.5" sheets are perfect for this type of page.

project life 2011 october 30 november 5.jpg

The Bewitched Stack includes lots of great purples and greens, but since most of my photos were pumpkin-related during this particular week I stuck to orange and black for this set of pages. The journaling cards and tags are from Elle's Studio's Halloween collection from last year, which has unfortunately been discontinued.

DSC_9515.jpg

DSC_9518.jpg

Oh, and see all those speech bubble die cuts scattered around the page? I used a sheet of gray paper from the Bewitched Adhesive Cardstock Mat Stack for those! I was pleasantly surprised to find that the outside backing paper on these self-adhesive sheets wasn't glossy or shiny, meaning that it sticks very nicely on the carrier sheet of my Silhouette Cameo!

DSC_0811.jpg

I was able to simply stick a sheet of paper on the cutting mat, load up some cutting files (these are from Studio Calico's Summer Stamp School class), and quickly make myself a bunch of customized speech bubble stickers very quickly. I'm definitely going to be hoarding keeping this stack near my Cameo for future cuts!

DSC_0813.jpg

Curious as to what this whole Project Life thing is about? Check out Becky Higgins' blog for more details and to see a super cute video that explains it all. You can shop for Project Life products here on Amazon


Supplies (click on images for product links):



CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan