friday favorites | september 28, 2012

Friday, September 28, 2012

I'm back as promised with today's Friday Favorites! I've found myself unexpectedly at home this weekend, so I might just try one or two of these ideas myself sometime over the next couple of days. I was originally scheduled to do my checkout scuba dives tomorrow and Sunday to finish my certification, but my allergies are acting up and sinus pressure + scuba diving = a big no-no, so it's going to have to be rescheduled for a later date.

In this mix you'll find a couple of inspiring mini albums, gold leafed honey bears, and an idea for washi tape that's just plain fun, so let's get started!

 

From the top left:

  • I love this fun summer mini album, found at Pebbles' blog.
  • Adrienne Alvis shows of a fun use for washi tape on this stunning layout. She layered the tape over white cardstock and then cut it into pennants!
  • Learn how to back the negative space in your die cuts with twine at The Twinery.
  • This is one of those projects that just looks silly fun, and perfect for fall! Elsie Larson shows how to use gold leafing to dress up honey bear jars at A Beautiful Mess.
  • How awesome is this embossed and watercolored doily? Check out the tutorial at Crafts By Ready, Set, Love.
  • Check out this "mini" mini album made with journaling cards at October Afternoon.
  • Keisha Campbell has been organizing her small scrapping supplies and show several examples of her reworked storage spaces.
  • Hey Gorgeous has posted a tutorial showing how to make a fun ombre chandelier using paint swatches. This would be a perfect use for some of those patterned paper scraps, too.
  • Citrus Twist shares a fun paper-cutting technique for adding a little flair to your herringbone and chevron print papers.
TTFN!
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan