project life 2012 | week 27

Monday, October 8, 2012

project life 2012 - week 27.jpg

Happy Monday, peeps! I'm popping by today to share a new Project Life layout- the last of those really old (ummm, if something that I made just a few months ago can be considered old, that is...) PL pages that I've just now found the slots to post. If that's confusing, I should explain that I keep a blog schedule. In a spreadsheet. And it's very detailed. I'm just OCD like that...

All the supplies on this one are from the May 2012 Studio Calico kit, 35mm. I love digging into my kit leftovers (and, let's face it, not-so-left-overs) for Project Life pages!

DSC_9460.jpg

This week was all about the 4th of July, having a few days off of work, waiting for the new stuff to arrive before the summer CHA show (I had to make booth samples for a few of my design teams), and making the insane decision to rearrange my scrap room right before the "CHA crazy" (as I called it) hit. Because if a little crazy is good, a lot is better, right?

Oh, and I got new toe shoes, too (so did Darren!). :) And ate ice cream.

DSC_9465.jpg

The 4th of July for me always means fireworks photos, so I included a really simple insert with 4x6 prints of some of my favorite shots from that night.

DSC_9463.jpg

This page is nothing more than a cut-down version of a photo pocket page that originally had three columns- I just sliced one of them off so it would hold 8 photos instead of 12.

DSC_9462.jpg

Curious as to what this whole Project Life thing is about? Check out Becky Higgins' blog for more details and to see a super cute video that explains it all. You can shop for Project Life products here on Amazon


Supplies (click on images for product links):



CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan