mega drop

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

DSC_2415.jpg

Lawn Fawn and Scrapbook Adhesives have teamed up to bring you a week full of inspiration combining products from both companies, and I took the opportunity (and the sudden influx of large amounts of dimensional foam adhesive!) to start scrapping my Tennessee State Fair photos from last month.

DSC_9560.jpg

Lawn Fawn's Admit One stamp set has been quietly and patiently waiting for photos just like these ever since I joined the team earlier this year, and Scrapbook Adhesives' 3D Foam Squares paired perfectly with them to create some custom embellishments. I simply stamped the images on a few scraps of Lawn Fawn's Bright Side paper, cut them out, and adhered them to the page.

DSC_2418.jpg

I love that the 3D Foam Squares come in two different thicknesses, meaning that I was able to place elements at varying heights on my layout (you might notice that all three photos are raised, but the center photo is slightly higher).

DSC_2416.jpg

Be sure to hop on over to the Lawn Fawn blog to see what the rest of the super talented design team has cooked up today!


Supplies (click on images for product links):



CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan