project life 2012 | week 25

Monday, October 1, 2012

project life 2012 - week 25.jpg

Yes, I've returned to the massive skipping-around on posting Project Life weeks! This one was actually finished loooooong ago, but since I only post one PL spread per week and had others I wanted to get in quickly, this one (and next week's) had to wait for an open Monday here on ye olde blog. In fact, this one was created with So Cal, the June kit from Studio Calico, not long after it arrived, if that tells you anything. All I know is that it was a lot warmer and sunnier around here when I made this page!

DSC_9454.jpg

This week included Father's Day, a friend's birthday party, crafty time, lunch out at Lime Fresh (which I actually scrapped a layout about here), and working at the rental house. Basically just regular life, which is what I love about this project. :)

DSC_9455.jpg

Curious as to what this whole Project Life thing is about? Check out Becky Higgins' blog for more details and to see a super cute video that explains it all. You can shop for Project Life products here on Amazon


Supplies (click on images for product links):



CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan