geek girl | october 7, 2012

Sunday, October 7, 2012

Hola, geeklings, and happy Sunday to you!

I know it has absolutely nothing to do with lightsabers, flux capacitors, or general timey-wimey stuff, but right now I'm completely geeking out over this trailer for the new Die Hard movie (and, yes, I've seen the fake one, too).


I'm not even going to admit how many times I've watched that...seriously LOVE!

And of course I have the usual geeky roundup for you all, too, so let's get started!


From the top left:

  • Seiko introduced a new line of luxury watches featuring Stormtroopers, Darth Vader, Yoda, and a host of other Star Wars characters. 
  • Learn how to make your own Yoda coffee cup cozy at the official Star Wars blog.
  • Think Geek has been on fire some great new merchandise lately, including this Darth Vader headlamp. Total aside- my husband is a flashlight and headlamp geek- thinking of getting one of these for his birthday.
  • This amazing set of infographics explains everything you need to know about all the Star Wars movies.
  • British company Skew & Rude is coming out with a new line of Doctor Who themed housewares. A Dalek coffee mug is pictured above, but the collection also includes teapots and a wide range of other household goods.
  • Embrace your inner astromech with this plush R2-D2 robe.
  • Costume prop shop Rubies has released a line of Star Wars candy bowl holders just in time for Halloween. Get the scoop at Bit Rebels.
  • I might just have to build one or two of these Star Wars terrariums to keep in my office.
  • You can live long, prosper, and bake lots of cookies with this Star Trek cookie cutter set from Think Geek.
MTFBWY!
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan