project life 2012 | week 36

Monday, October 22, 2012

It's going to be a Pretty Little Studio-ish week around here (3 of the 4 projects I'm sharing use their stuff), and I'm starting things off with Week 36 of my 2012 Project Life album!

project life 2012 week 36.jpg

This spread uses papers from both the Sand Castle and Scaredy Cat collections, but I actually started with a roll of washi tape from The Sweetest Thing line by My Mind's Eye to help pull my color palette together. The  tape features printed chevrons in orange, pink, yellow, and aqua, so when flipping through my PLS papers I only pulled out prints in those hues. Having the washi to help them all "hang" together was what really made this particular spread work!

DSC_9543.jpg

DSC_9546.jpg

Curious as to what this whole Project Life thing is about? Check out Becky Higgins' blog for more details and to see a super cute video that explains it all. You can shop for Project Life products here on Amazon


Supplies (click on images for product links):




CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan