bella blvd layout | wisteria

Thursday, March 22, 2012

DSC_1867.jpg

For my second layout for Bella Blvd. for March, I decided to show a different side to the new Baby Girl line. Aside from pictures of my niece I really don't have any baby photos to scrap, so I challenged myself to use this collection for something outside of its intended theme. I pulled in bit of paper from the Too Cute To Spook and Socialite collections to help out with that, and the result is this page that's about something I do have a lot of photos of- flowers!

DSC_8813.jpg

I love wisteria for its gorgeous purple flowers, its lovely smell, and mostly for the fact that it blooms not too long after both sets of cherry blossoms have departed for the year. I plan a lot of things around when stuff is in bloom. :)

DSC_1865.jpg

I learned to make glitter splatters (hooray for another way to use up my massive stash of Martha Stewart glitter!) from Rahel Menig's tutorial posted here. They're much easier than they look, and really not all that messy at all once you get the hang of it.

DSC_1868.jpg

Oh, and, yes, there's another doily on this page. I'm seriously obsessed with them right now!
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan