geek girl | march 18, 2012

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Good evening, geeklings!

It's been a busy day here on ye' olde blog with lots of scrappiness going on over the weekend, but not to fear! I certainly do not intend to go another week without a sufficient dose of all things geeky.

Let's get started with this awesome Chebacca bento box. The mere sight of soba and rice is making me hungry- and reminding me that it's been far too long since I last had sushi!



Wow- it's been a really, really long time since I've seen or made anything with plastic canvas (I used to do tons of it when I was a kid). This real "transforming" Optimus Prime is making me go all nostalgic on soooo many levels!



If I had kids, they would totally be wearing these cool Star Wars inspired shoes from Stride Rite. (I lie- they'd actually be wearing toe shoes, and I'd be lobbying hard for some GFFA licensed ones for sure!)



Keep your money safe (well, as safe as the TARDIS ever is) in this blue police call box bank.



Computer case mods seem to be on the rise lately. How very retro-cool is this 8-bit Legend of Zelda specimen?!?! Love!



Nope, you're not seeing things. That is indeed a Lego church, though the Legos are only temporary. Click through the link to find out more about this cool church mod in the Netherlands.



Speaking of cool Legos, this working Lego printer (yes, printer) is the work of a 14 year old (yes 14).



How about more 8 bit? This time we have it in the form of Star Wars characters. Be sure to click through the link to see the whole gang!



I find the idea of carving Jar-Jar binks out of a vegetable to be very...appealing. Especially if I get to dice him up afterward!



Until next time, geek out, peeps!
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan