geek girl | march 4, 2012

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Hola, geeklings! I've been working all weekend, so not much time for craftiness. :( Luckily geekiness takes a little less time and effort!

You can find this week's picks on the Geek Girl Pinboard, and links to the individual blog posts where you can find the items are right below each image.

First up, I'd like to thank Fifi for sending a link to this shirt over to me- I love all the funny takes on "Keep Calm," and this one is definitely a favorite!



Stormtroopers, a Vulcan, and the TARDIS, oh, my!! Check out this cool Where's Waldo style mashup (with more images if you click through the link).



I used to be an avid Judy Blume novel reader as a kid, so these Star Wars filled reimagined book covers totally made my day. Again, more covers if you click through the link!



Speaking of reimagined book covers, check out these Dr. Seuss inspired pieces at Rebel Scum.



Etsy seller ExtraMoneyForMommy creates these ingenious Han Solo in carbonite crayon, along with an array of other geeky crayons, soaps, and candies. It's definitely worth a look around her shop!

Source: etsy.com via Melissa on Pinterest


Bit Rebels brings you a look at some of the rejected ideas for Star Wars merchandise (and here I thought that Lucasfilm never rejected anything!). Too bad they didn't actually make the Jabba bean bag chair- I might have actually bought one! You can see more zany concepts by clicking the link.

Did I just use the word zany? I really have been working too much...


These glittery Rebel Alliance shoes are just the tip of the geeky iceberg. Bit Rebels has lots more to share with you!



In Doctor Who news, the first production photos from Season 7 are making the rounds. It can't get here fast enough!!



Speaking of Doctor Who, this week's video shares every Doctor Who story from every episode ever in under 10 minutes! Just a warning- there are major spoilers in here, especially if you haven't seen the more recent seasons.



Until next time, geek out, peeps!
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan