scrapbook circle | layout | angry birds

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

DSC_2093.jpg

Before all the Angry Birds: Space hoopla erupted last week, I found myself enthralled by a quiet little update to Angry Birds: Seasons.

They added...get this...a cherry blossom level! Okay, so you know I was positively absolutely over the top overjoyed and excited to see that, right? And it couldn't have come at a better time, because I was having a bit of a rough time with an assignment at work (I love my company (it totally rocks), I was just in a bit over my head with what they gave me to work on) and was having a serious self-doubt crisis. Now, a few new levels of Angry Birds can't exactly fix that, but it certainly can at least make me smile. Especially the cherry blossoms part.


Silly as it may sound, at that very moment I kinda loved Angry Birds.

And so I scrapped it.

DSC_8847.jpg

I used my March Scrapbook Circle kit, Best.Day.Ever. (how appropriate is that name?) for this layout, which is actually for my lift assignment of one of our awesome subscriber's pages (you can check out Brianna's layout here). I cut the title on my Silhouette Cameo using a font called "Feast of Flesh" (creepy name, no?) that looks a lot like the Angry Birds title font.

DSC_2095.jpg

The pictures themselves are actually screenshots taken on my iPad, where the HD version of the game has a high enough resolution to be printable. One of them actually made its way into my Project Life album for that week, too, so you'll be seeing it again in the not-so-distant future.

DSC_2094.jpg

So, how about you guys? Anyone into Angry Birds? Seasons? Space (those physics are kinda rockin', I gotta admit!)? And has anyone scrapped it? If so, let me know where I can find it- I'd love to see!
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan