friday favorites | march 16, 2012

Friday, March 16, 2012

Happy (late) Friday, peeps! I'm busy here putting the finishing touches on some last-minute cleaning before my family (allllllll of them!) come to stay in my little casa for the weekend. I couldn't let a Friday go by, though, without some crafty picks!

Before I launch in to the picks, though, I want to share my excitement about something that was published in the latest issue of Mollie Makes.

 
 

See photos 2 and 7? Those are mine!! Their photography editor contacted me last month and asked to use a couple of my photos from CHA- one from the Dear Lizzy Neapolitan collection by Elizabeth Kartchner and the other from Sketchbook by Amy Tan. I'm so excited- this is the first time my photos have been in print!

Okay, now that I've gotten that out of my system, on with the craftiness!

I love studio tours (and I'm pretty sure that you all do, too!), and this one of Cindy Liebel's craft space is packed full of ideas!



I've been wanting to try this vase painting method ever since I first spotted it- I have some cheap yard sale glass vases just dying for an upgrade!



Pink Paislee recently offered this free digital quick page (available in both 12x12 and 8.5x11 sizes) on their blog. I love that they offer digital supplies now as well as physical!



A couple of months ago I discovered the fresh and beautiful scrapbook pages of Kim Stewart, and I've truly fallen in love with this girl's amazing style. She elevates layers to an art form while still keeping the focus on photos- love it! The link below goes to just one of her posted layouts, but I encourage you to check out her whole blog- so amazing!



Jennifer Johner posted a tour of her daughter's beautifully decorated bedroom. What caught my eye especially was the sheet of Sassafras paper clipped to the wall by the bed. Who says that scrapbook paper has to only be used on cards and layouts?



I didn't participate in Ali Edwards' recent Day in the Life project simply because I didn't know what I'd do with the photos when I was done with them. Marcy Penner's one-page wonder of a layout really has me wishing that I had, though!



The February installment of Crate Paper's wrapping series was a mix of gorgeous golds and pinks. It seems that gold is really the up and coming "it" color right now, and I'm totally digging it!



Since tomorrow's St. Patrick's day, how about a couple of quick and easy holiday crafts? Rebecca Cooper posted a tutorial on making these adorable clover leaf leis.



And you can find a how-to for these clover bouquets on Silhouette's blog.



Have a scrappy weekend!
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan