friday favorites | march 9, 2012

Friday, March 9, 2012

Good evening, scrappy peeps!! Today I've been spring cleaning up a storm in my happy little casa- so happy to have a couple of days off work after a 12 day stretch with travel and no break! I've got lots of family coming in next weekend, and I want to make sure that everything looks great for them- lots of little tweaks and a few projects and upgrades going on.

Things are busy on the crafty front, too! I'll be sharing some of that in the coming weeks (some of it makes me so excited I just want to pop!), and tonight I've got some fun picks for you to peruse as you start your weekend. Let's get this party started (mostly so I can go to bed...)!

Shannon Tidwell was a guest designer on the Bella Blvd. blog last week, and one of her layouts featured these fun paper curls. Worried about how they'll work once the page is in a protector? She covers that, too!




I've recently discovered and fallen in love with the scrapping of Anna Maria Wolniak. This mini album is just a tiny slice of the amazing talent this girl has!



Marcy Penner shows how to make this adorable mini album from scratch on October Afternoon's blog.



Stephanie Howell recently posted an awesome piece all about crafting and scrapping with doilies. So much awesome eye candy here!



The paper sunburst trend continues! This tutorial showing how to make a state map sunburst was recently posted on the Lily Bee blog.



Check out this fun version of a year in review layout at Doodlebug Designs' blog.



I seem to have a thing for mini albums this week, don't I? I love the varied layers of this lovely project by Piradee Talvanna.



The bold photos and organized randomness of this gorgeous layout by Sasha Farina really caught my eye. Check out the whole thing at Chic Tags!



Geralyn Sy shows how to assemble this layout using one of Studio Calico's newest stamps. Love the Instax frames!


Have a scrappy weekend!
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan