friday favorites | march 2, 2012

Friday, March 2, 2012

Oh, my!! I feel like I'm crawling to the keyboard to type these up tonight! I spent most of the week in Ohio for work, and we drove back in last night and I think I've been going nonstop ever since! There was more work (of course!), a week's worth of laundry, and loads of unpacking that had to be done. It wasn't a bad trip, though. I was about 45 minutes from an Ikea, so you know I had to go while I was in the area. The hotel was in a great location, too. It practically shared a parking lot with the office I was working at, and as an added bonus it was across the street from both Chipotle and Panera and around the corner from a fantastic sushi place. If they want to send me back there, I won't complain, but they'll have to wait until cherry blossom season is over- it's so close now!!

Now, let's get on with this week's picks! You can find them all on a Pinterest pinboard here, and there are links to the originating web sites right under each image. :)

Craftberry Bush is fast becoming one of my favorite places for non-scrapping inspiration. This week I've picked one of her tutorials that shows how to make these beautiful pencil baskets.



Sunbursts are all the rage in scrapbooking right now, and you can find a tutorial on making your own at Blue Moon Scrapbooking. I also want to add that May Flaum posted her own sunburst tutorial today- I found the Blue Moon link last week, but I couldn't let this go out without giving a shout out to May, as well!



Suzy Plantamura shows how to make cupcake wrappers using border punches at the American Crafts blog.



I've had this paper bead tutorial on the "must share" list for a couple of weeks now- such a great way to use your Hambly papers, or any paper for that matter!



Megan Klauer posted about how she uses Jenni Bowlin's new cigar boxes for supply storage- such a great idea for Project Life, don't you think?



Casetagram lets your personalize your iPhone with a custom case printed from your favorite Instagram photos.



Julie Fei-Fan Balzer posted these fantastic tags at Studio Calico. All are made with the same stamp from the February kit- amazing!


Photojojo shows how to make your own decorative photo stands using rocks (or any heavy, flat-ish objects) and wire.



Check out this sweet (and gorgeous!) mini album at The Purple Mailbox.



Have a scrappy weekend!
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan