officially one of the fawnies!

Saturday, March 24, 2012

 

Imagine my absolute surprise and delight when the adorable Kelly Marie Alvarez, owner of Lawn Fawn (and designer of super awesome stamps), emailed me a few weeks ago to ask if I would like to join their design team.

After I picked myself up off the floor and recovered from my shock, I was all, like, "Kelly, I'd love to, but I need to warn you that I make super, super simple cards."

And Kelly was all, like, "That's totally great, Melissa, but what I really want you to do is make layouts!"

And then I was, like, "Cool, I'd love to!" Because honestly I was still in shock and couldn't come up with anything more eloquent than that...but I think Kelly got my meaning. :)

And so now I'm a Fawny girl! And I'm so excited to be there- all the girls are super talented, and I'm also joined by fellow Lily Bee design team members Linda Barber and Melissa Mann, along with the rest of the cooler than cool Fawnies. It's such a great group, and I'm honored that Kelly asked me to join them.

My first project is actually going up tomorrow. It's super tiny and not my layout for the month (that goes up on Monday), but I wanted to do a little something fun and extra this month. You can check out the Lawn Fawn blog today to see the DT intros for both Cristinia Nunez (who is also a Computer Engineer- how cool is that?) and myself, and then starting tomorrow there will be a full week of inspiration with bunches of Lawn Fawn's new stamps that were released at CHA.

So excited to be joining this company- their stamps are top-notch in both quality and design, and I can't wait to play with them more!
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan