project life 2012 | week 39 {pretty little studio}

Monday, January 28, 2013

This month for my Pretty Little Studio layout I decided to use papers from their Monsieur collection. The collection has a very boyish theme overall with lots of plaid and woodgrain and classic cars, but by picking and choosing papers I was able to pull a fairly gender-neutral palette out of it.

project life 2012 week 39.jpg

Supplies:



I didn't have a lot of photos this week- it was in late September of last year, and I was simultaneously finishing up my scuba diving certification, fighting off some sinus troubles, and getting ready to start on our kitchen remodel.

DSC_9681.jpg

I discovered that I struggle to fill pockets when I don't have lots of photos, so I tried writing a bit more than usual, using some memorabilia, and even pulling out one of Pretty Little Studio's vintage flashcards just to have something decorative in a pocket (the card is stamped with the week's dates, so it's functional, too).

DSC_9678.jpg

DSC_5364.jpg

DSC_5361.jpg

DSC_5362.jpg

I'm edging ever closer to having 2012 finished, and I've been steadily editing and printing away at 2013's photos. I'll be starting on those pages very soon now!
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan