project life 2012 | week 45 {lily bee}

Monday, January 14, 2013

Yes, I'm Project Life-ing with Lily Bee again! I hadn't intended to do two Project Life pages for them so close together, but when another teammate needed to switch days and was signed up for a Project Life slot on the blog, it just kind of happened.

project life 2012 week 45.jpg

Supplies:



I went for a fall layout this time, using products from the Autumn Spice collection. We didn't have a normal fall here (it was actually really warm!), so it felt strange using traditional autumn colors here. They worked well with the photos, though, and I was able to work in just a bit or two from the Persnickety collection to add a more everyday feel to the pages.

DSC_9656.jpg

DSC_9658.jpg

I'm still loving printing out the majority of my journaling for these pages- I'm able to fit so much more text in now, and it's still readable!

DSC_5345.jpg

DSC_5343.jpg

DSC_5341.jpg

Oh, and as you read this? I'm still on my overnight flight back from CHA...and I'm going to be at the office at work later today, too! My camera's memory card is full of photos, and I can't wait to copy them off and start sharing them with you!
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan