video tutorial layout for pretty little studio

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

DSC_5400.jpg

On thing's for sure about my adorbz nieceling, Sophie Clare- she says some things that absolutely crack us up! Some of them are just too precious not to document, like the time she burst out with "I has a hook!" after unwrapping a new umbrella at her second birthday party. Absolutely priceless!

DSC_9694.jpg

Supplies:



I made this layout as part of my monthly tutorial assignment over at Pretty Little Studio, so there's a video that goes with it, too! You'll see me dither over paper placement way too much in the beginning and embellishment placement way too much toward the end, but that's the way it goes sometimes!



DSC_5402.jpg

Speaking of embellishments, I really dug into stash for some of these dimensional items! Pretty Little Studio only produces paper-based items (and only 8x8 paper at that), and we have free reign to use anyone else's "lumpy" stuff, so I pulled out a brad from the old Dear Lizzy Enchanted collection, a few Studio Calico wood veneer birds, and a couple of resin flowers from Prima (love these!). Oh, and those chipboard alphas and letter stickers? They're positively ancient KI Memories items that I picked up at Tuesday Morning a couple of years ago. Love how the chipboard helped pull all the colors together!

DSC_5403.jpg

Happy scrapping and stash-using to you all!
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan